My office is located in the American Red Cross Building, which is a white building clearly marked with the American Red Cross emblem (pictured below). You may park anywhere in the parking lot, with reserved patient parking and the main lobby entrance at the front of the building. You will enter on the second floor, and can take the elevator or stairs to the third floor. Handicapped parking and entrance is in the rear of the building.
The interactive map provides driving directions to and from my office.
Click on the link below.
Hint: By clicking on the address within the map, you will see that the building is located on the access road of Arlington Blvd (Rte. 50) near Prosperity Ave. You can approach the building from Arlington Blvd (Rte. 50) and Javier Road or from Prosperity Ave and Executive Park Ave.
- Take Arlington Blvd/US 50 West via exit 50 towards Fairfax.
- Turn RIGHT onto JAVIER RD and make an immediate LEFT onto access road.
- 8550 ARLINGTON BLVD is the first building on the left where the access road intersects with Executive Park Ave.
- (The white building clearly marked with the American Red Cross emblem)
On Orange Line
- Take the orange line towards Vienna Station
- Get off at the Dunn Loring Station
- Turn RIGHT onto Prosperity Avenue - walk a little over one mile
- Turn LEFT onto Executive Park Ave (this is the last left turn before Rte. 50)
- 8550 ARLINGTON BLVD is the last building on the right in the corner where Executive Park Ave. intersects with the access road of Arlington Boulevard
- The distance is 1.4 miles (about 30 minutes to walk)
Have Questions or concerns? Contact me with the form below: